DAY 4 | 21 Day Fast | If We Will Do Our Part, God Will Always Do His Part
If We Will Do Our part, God Will Always Do His Part!
2 Chronicles 7:14 AMP -
If My people, who are called by My name, (Our Part) will humble themselves (fast), pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, (God's Part) then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
For the next 21 days, you have the opportunity to do YOUR PART with NEW LIFE. The call for Fasting and Prayer has gone forth. I say: “Thank-you for joining us in doing your part!” - Or - “Please join us in doing your part!”
Fast – Deny the flesh. Say no to king appetite!
Pray – Communicate with God! Pray this every day during our 21 day fast:
"God, thank You for releasing over our family, church, community, state, and country:
- Godly Wisdom according to Proverbs 4:7.
- Insights to live life.
- Protection according to Psalm 91.
- Cover us with Your wings and cause angels to watch over us.
- Your Favor O God, according to Psalm 5:12.
- Encompass us with Your shield of favor, O Lord.
- Boldness according to Acts 4:13.
- The disciples were with Jesus and had boldness.
- Help us Find our God Given Assignment, According to Ephesians 1:18,19.
- A passion for what God’s called us to do!
- Give us strength to Resist Temptation according to Matthew 6:13,
- ‘Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.'
- Bless Our Relationships with Love and Intimacy.
Seek, Crave, and Require of necessity God’s face – Set aside time every day to do this! Ask God to Draw Near to you! We want a new, fresh ENCOUNTER! Join New Life in as many cooperate prayer times as you can!
Turn from your wicked ways – If there is anything that is contrary to the will and ways of God in your life, Stop it! Turn to God and turn away from those things. Cry out for freedom so God can set you free!
What’s God’s part? What will God do? God says: “I will hear from heaven and answer your prayers!”
If we will do our part, God will always do His part!
Thanks for doing your part!
Pastor Ed Langeliers