"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.” - Ephesians 3:20 NIV
God is waiting on us to dream about a better future, based upon the promises in His Word. When we do—all heaven breaks forth. Miracles happen. God’s power erupts to fulfill what we are dreaming about.
Many desire “financial freedom” but never experience it. They live from paycheck to paycheck
without any hope of something changing. I believe God has a financial blueprint for us all—one that will secure financial freedom as described in His Word—if we only will study it and apply it.
In our small group “Strategies for Supernatural Increase”, we discussed a strategy by Dave Williams - where a typical person who earns $50,000 a year over 40 years can have at least $5 Million dollars in the bank or in assets even though he has only earned $2 Million. How is that possible? Pastor Dave says it is very simple for anyone to do if they follow the steps below:
1. Spend less than you earn.
2. Make extra payments on your home every month.
3. Never borrow for any depreciating asset (cars, furniture, appliances, and stereos).
4. Develop a plan to get out of debt and stay out of debt. Pay off credit cards at end of each month.
5. Open an investment account, and put in a set amount each payday.
6. Always put God first in your finances with Tithes and Offerings and Faith Promises.
Pastor Dave describes each of these in detail, giving us further information on how to become financially free in 2-5 years. If you are interested in joining our small group and dreaming with us about financial freedom, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Best is yet to come!
Pastor Ron Enget | New Life Lead Pastor